Annual Financial Reports
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
Clovercreek Municipal Utility District
c/o Coats | Rose
9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000, Houston, Texas 77046
The District’s E-mail address is email@example.com.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for Clovercreek Municipal Utility District will be held on May 6, 2023.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the District’s Attorney (Coats | Rose) by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 6, 2023 general election ballot is January 18, 2023.
- Last day to file for place on May 6, 2023 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on February 17, 2023.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the District’s Attorney (Coats | Rose) by mail, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-11f.pdf
- The requirements and deadline for filing for candidacy can be found at the Secretary of State’s website: https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/laws/candidacy.shtml
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for May 6, 2023 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on February 21, 2023.
To be qualified to serve as a Director, a person must be: (1) at least 18 years old; (2) a resident citizen of the State of Texas; and (3) either: (a) own land subject to taxation in the District; or (b) be a qualified voter within the District.
(Texas Water Code, Section 54.102)
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or hand deliver your request to Clovercreek Municipal Utility District, c/o Coats | Rose, 9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000, Houston, Texas 77046.